Tuesday, February 28, 2023

THUNDERSTORMS HAPPEN

I grew up on the East Coast where thunder storms happened all the time. In the summer there were quick thunder storms that seemed to come and go so fast. Each place I lived had different types of rain. Some places have rain that comes down in large drops that drench you the minute you walk out the door. Other places I've lived don't have rain for months on end. It's been interesting living in different climates.

The past couple of days having so much rain, hail, and thunderstorms has been so interesting. I can't say I like it because day after day it gets very tiring.

I am still not feeling well on day two of the antibiotics. I guess it's going to take more than 2 days of antibiotics for me to feel better. I canceled my second physical therapy appointment because I didn't want to go there still not feeling well. I did get to work a little bit today so that was good. I'm hoping that antibiotics kick in tomorrow and I start to feel better.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are not yet feeling better. We get the rain / cold / maybe snow on Friday. Today was 76 and sunny. (spring seemed like it was here for today anyway).

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!