Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A DAY OF ACTION

 Today was a day of action. 

I went to the foot doctor and he looked at my painful foot. It turns out I had a painful swollen nerve in between my foot joints. The doctor gave me a VERY Painful shot of cortisone that is supposed to help.

Then I got home and the handyman arrived to help me set up the dehumidifier and pull down the insulation. 

After that the roofer arrived and he installed a tarp to, hopefully, keep any rain out of the house. 

As you can see he used my plants to anchor the tarp. Fingers crossed this holds until the rain stops enough and he can fix it permanently. 

The dehumidifier has been pumping away all day. 

I hear another atmospheric river is coming in about 5 days. UGH!

I am exhausted and am going to bed. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Cry me a river,
    Cry me a river
    I cried a river over you

    Or something like that

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!