Wednesday, March 22, 2023

BULGAR CHILI

Last night was another bad rainstorm. Trees falling, flooding, people hurt. Luckily I am only dealing with a leaking house. 

After a day of work, finally, I made Bulgar Chili. I was skeptical but it tastes really good. Black beans, tomatoes, and bulgar wheat. It gets thick and chewy. I have enough to freeze a few servings. 

My brother called to help me with a wifi issue. I got a new wifi device and I needed to install it. It was super easy but last time the switch over was a mess so I didn't want to take any chances. I am now wifi'd up! 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. I looked up Bulgar Chili and it looks great. Who knew, glad your WiFi is back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up Bulgar Chili and it looks great. Who knew, glad your WiFi is back.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!