Tuesday, March 14, 2023

DAY TWO OF INSURANCE PHONE CALLS

 This morning there was water dripping out of the holes I drilled. Not a lot but some. 

To add insult to injury, I lost the internet today for the whole day. 

I spoke to the insurance rep today and the inspector is coming tomorrow. 

I spoke to the restoration rep and she said their company can not come but she gave me a lot of tips. 

The dehumidifier showed up today and it is so large I can't lift it. My handyman is coming tomorrow and he can help me take it downstairs. It is useless unless it stops raining. 

It was really windy today but the rain seems to have stopped for a bit. 

I had my last physical therapy appointment for a few weeks so I will see how that goes. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!