Thursday, March 9, 2023

VISITED GUT DOCTOR

Today was a visit to my gut doctor finally. I got good news. She said I was tested for celiac disease last year and it was negative. That doesn't mean that I didn't have a gluten episode and stopping gluten for a short time will make me feel better. 

She is pretty positive that something caused me to get a bacteria infection in my gut. The antibiotics may have cured it but the bacteria may have screwed my gut up. It may take months to straighten out. 

I spent time with my brother on the phone dealing with some of my tech issues. He is so helpful. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hope he charged you $250 per hour. That is what i charge my sister to,, well talk to me. She is mean however.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!