Friday, March 31, 2023

ROAD TRIP

I woke up early because the mold guys were supposed to come by. I got a phone call saying they were going to come on Sunday instead. That meant I had an almost free day. 

After breakfast, I put the new dog car seat in the car. I got a new car seat that is bigger so Lucky could lay down if she was tired.  I put Lucky in the car and we took a road trip about 30-35 minutes from home to a semi-tourist spot along water. It had nice walking paths and boats. We walked about 1.5 miles. We were almost back to the car and I missed a step and fell. I'm okay but a bit bruised. 

We came home so I could eat lunch and watch a zoom talk about Native Americans. 

Then I needed to run an errand so I packed Lucky back into her car seat. She was such a patient girl while we had to wait. 

I felt much better after getting out of the house and breathing fresh air. I think the mold situation is getting me down a bit. My home world has really shrunk.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!