Sunday, March 26, 2023

ANOTHER SUNNY DAY BEFORE THE STORM

Since it was a very sunny day, Lucky and I took another long walk. We ran into a woman and her mini Chihuahua. She was super nice and her dog was adorable. 

I spent part of the day picking up after a month of roof leaking, tax prep and being sick. Things needed to be put back in their proper place because every room in my home was cluttered. I hate when things get cluttered. I suddenly can't find anything.  Like right now, I am trying to find a piece of paper that someone gave me and I can't find it anywhere. I may have put it "somewhere safe" but of course now I can't find it. That is a real safe spot! 

I started watching the new Lord of the Rings series on Amazon Prime. I let you know what I think. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!