Saturday, March 11, 2023

MY HOUSE IS LEAKING

 I found a horrible leak in my house today. Okay I knew there was a little leak but I had no idea the leak was this big. The leak is coming from my roof deck down through the wall into the atrium and then down into the crawl space. 

I called the roofer and he came over to look at it. We are going to have to wait until the rain stops and then take the deck off and then find the problem in the roof and then put the deck back on. Then I can dry out the downstairs and patch the problems. 

I hope that is the only problems. Ugh!

I tried to watch Tar, Marcel and finally watched Everything Everywhere all at once. I got about 15 minutes into Tar and Marcel. I watched Everything Everywhere all at once with an expectation I would understand it but never did. It was a horrible movie. Maybe someone can explain it to me. Please.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. We did not watch Marcel, I hope too however. I liked Tar, however I thought the intensity was a little overdone. I loved Everything, Everywhere all at once. However I do not think Sheryl cared for it.

    Here is how I explain it. One must not treat this as real or important, instead it is best understood as a comedy. Since no single event is serious, all events are equally absurd. Absurdity is the point of the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!