Friday, March 24, 2023

NEW DOCTOR

 I got to see my new doctor for a medical appointment. I had a 90 minute doctor appointment. She listened to me, asked questions, discussed things and sent me off with lab work, physical therapy paperwork and an MRI order.  With other doctors, that amount of movement would have taken 2 or 3 appointments. It was so great. Then she made me another appointment for 90 minutes in a month. 

In the afternoon, I had my first invisilign check in. I am about 1.25 weeks behind due to the gastro issues. I really didn't want to wear braces when I had food poisoning and gastrointestinal issues. The dentist agreed that was a good reason to be a little behind. My teeth looked good and she gave me 3 more sets of braces. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Invisiline for mold remediation? Good results a little behind.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!