Monday, March 20, 2023

SOLAR GENERATOR WORKING

 I figured out my solar generator. The hardest part was finding a plug that was within 4 feet of where I could put it. I have an older house and there aren't many plugs especially in the garage (where you would put a generator). Then to find one that is within four feet. The plug I wanted to use is 5 feet from the generator so that didn't work. You can't use an extension cord either.

Then I had to figure out how I would get the electricity from the generator to the items I need. That took math and measuring. I think I have enough extension cords. 

I got the generator going and it took 2 hours to charge it up. It was super fast. 

The water damage restoration guy came today. He has a gadget that he puts against the wall that shows what is still wet in the wall. There is a lot still wet in the wall that I didn't know. That is so depressing. He says that part of the floor needs to be taken up. I will need to figure out what to do about that. 

It is supposed to storm again tonight and tomorrow. Ugh. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!