Wednesday, March 29, 2023

RED CURRY LENTILS WITH SWEET POTATOES & SPINACH

 I spent part of today running up and down in the house getting last minute items from downstairs. The other part was taking Lucky outside in between rain storms. It was really raining today. Since we can't really go out in the backyard, I have to take her for walks. 

I heard nothing again from the insurance company. 

I made red curry lentils with sweet potatoes and spinach. It is SO good. I ate it over rice. I like making my own curry because I can control the heat. 

I tried to work a bunch today. I finally feel like I can focus on getting something done after all the chaos. 

 Sorry about the posts being so haphazard. With these storms, I have been unplugging my computer early. I worry about power outages and thunderstorms. I want to conserve my battery and don't want to leave it unplugged too long in case we loose electricity and I need it. 

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. OOh that looks good. As far as the blog rhythm. The great thing about blogging is you get to do it when you want. I love that about blogging.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!