Friday, March 17, 2023

CANCELLED INTERNIST APPOINTMENT

 This has been a long week of calling people and having strangers walking through the house. It was not my plan to have this happen. 

I was supposed to have my new internist appointment today. I waited 2.5 months for this appointment. Last night I got a call telling me that the doctor is moving to the East Coast and did I want to still see her tomorrow?? Of course I don't. What is the point? Now I have to find another doctor. 

The electrician came by again. I have a GFI outlet that I can not get a plug into. I thought it was broken but it turns out that they are new plugs that sort of child proof. Would be smart to tell people when they are installed. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I have those adult proof outlets. Our 12 year old grandson taught us how to use them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!