Tuesday, May 25, 2021

ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-EIGHT OF COOKING COURSE

Lucky and I went on another long walk today.  We tried a different route and I was sweating and out of breath.  I did some research and Google says that 2,000 steps is 1 mile.  Today I walked 4,000 steps so I walked 2 miles.  Yay!  Lucky was tired.  If I got further I may have to leave her home.  She is getting old. She used to walk that far and look at me and go "why are we stopping??"

Today I took the Water Kefir and strained it and tasted it.  It was pretty good.  It doesn't taste like anything I can compare it to.  After straining, I put the kefir grains (below) in a bottle with some liquid and put it in the fridge to "sleep".  Then I took the rest of the water kefir and put it in another jar and added orange slices for 24 hours.  Tomorrow it should taste like orange water kefir.  We shall see.

I took the  Fermented Nut Cheese and added some ingredients.  I put it on the raw bread from weeks ago.  I am not a fan of the fermented nut cheese and not because of the taste but because it overwhelmingly tastes like nuts.  I can't get it smooth enough. Maybe with the new blender I will be able to. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!