Friday, May 14, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED NINETEEN OF COOKING COURSE & SOLAR POWER

 Big news! Running on solar power. They finished putting in the solar panels and hooked everything up. I am good to go almost. I have to wait a few weeks until inspection for it to be fully operational.  I got my final electric bill for the full amount before solar today. Kiss that goodbye! 

I cooked (or should I say made since it is raw) nothing today. I had to purchase more nuts and such. The thing with raw is that it takes a lot of nuts. I am constantly soaking nuts to do things with. The nuts need to soak overnight to get them “activated” or soft. 

Last night I used my leftover pasta to make a cute little dish and I posted that today. 

I also posted a cute photo of Lucky since it is International Chihuahua Day. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!