Saturday, May 29, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-TWO OF COOKING COURSE

 What a gloomy day!  It was overcast and windy all day.  It made it a nice day to go for a 2,000 step walk but not a nice day to do anything else.  Poor little Lucky had another stomach ache and she was miserable all day. In fact she just ate some baby food and rice a few minutes ago and it is 8:30 pm.  All day she cried and whined.  She did yoga poses and tried to sleep and sat on my lap.  She stared at me and willed me to fix it.  Unfortunately I can't fix her problem.  All I can do is rub her tummy and feel bad for her.  She gets backed up and has gas in her plumbing which hurts.  Today she pooped 5 times.  The last time got it out and that is when she could finally eat. Once she ate I could give her a big dose of her medicine that will make her feel better.  I just can't give it to her on an empty stomach.

Between dealing with her, I made Savory Herb Granola.  I used herbs from my backyard (parsley and oregano) and mixed it with oil, oats and sunflower seeds and put it all in the dehydrator.  It will be ready in 12 hrs. I got to use my new blender and it was such a joy to use something that worked so well.  The house smells so amazing with these herbs dehydrating in the kitchen.

I took the test for the chapter Raw Food Essentials and passed.  I got the delivery for the foods for the next chapter Raw Food Fundamentals.  There are some interesting products for this chapter.

Some things I have never cooked with before.  It should be interesting.

I plan on watching Cruella tonight so I better get a move on so I don't fall asleep watching it!  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!