Monday, May 31, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FOUR OF COOKING COURSE

It was Memorial Day and Lucky and I went for a walk today.  About 2,500 steps long.  It was a warm day and little Lucky was going slow and she even wanted to drink some water.  

I needed to get my butt in gear and get some cooking completed this week since there are two compilation dishes.  I need to get things ready in a certain order and before some items rot or go bad.  Major organization was needed today.  

I made the Tumeric Sauerkraut this afternoon.  It was easy but messy.  It has to ferment for four days.  

Then I made Dehydrated Tomato Crisps.  They are in the dehydrator for 24 hours and I can't wait to see how they come out.  

Then for the next week, it is a dance since I have things that need to be soaked and dehydrated for 2 hours to 24 hours.  I have to make cheese and crackers and smoked mushrooms.  So much interesting food. The planning for the next week took me an hour.

I finished watching the HBO series Mare of Easttown.  It was really good.  Twist ending.  Then I started watching the HBO series The Watchmen.  So far I like it even if I am confused.  I think this is a bit like the Amazon series The Man on the High Castle in that I didn't understand what was happening until like episode 6.  Then it all sort of came together.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!