Monday, May 3, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED NINE OF COOKING COURSE

 I thought I had a gig zoom interview today.  Or I thought I did.  I made the appointment last week.  We agreed on a date and time.  But today I could not find the zoom invite.  Then I panicked; what if they thought I was coming in person?  I called their office and left a message explaining that I was sorry if I made a mistake.  Five minutes later I got a call back saying they made the mistake.  They forgot to tell me that they needed to cancel today and reschedule.  I understood because they had a crisis that was in the local news.  We rescheduled for later this week.  

This left me more time to cook.  I made a Post-Workout Smoothie Bowl.  It had kale, blueberries, bananas and other stuff. I think I put too much kale in the blender. The smoothie turned the color of 1970's kitchen appliances.  That olive green that was so popular.  It was not too attractive to eat but it tasted really good.  I made a lot and could not finish it all.  

The toppings are cocoa nibs, hemp seeds and popped amaranth.  

The chapter is very interesting.  Very different food.  I am interested in learning it.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!