Monday, May 10, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 Today's cooking was a success.  It was nice to have a success after a few not so successful dishes.  Today I made Mango Lime Protein Bars.  

I don't normally like protein bars because they are so dry. These homemade protein bars are moist and delicious.  The lime comes out and the mango is subtle.  The chocolate on top is a delight.  This will be a fun treat this week.  

This morning I took my car into the shop.  I didn't realize the hours changed so I showed up very early and sat in my car.  I spoke to my rep on Friday so he knew what needed to be done and I pulled my car in the shop and left the keys.  I got a taxi home and a text from the shop.  My car is still there waiting for parts.  Not too much is wrong with the car which is surprising considering it hasn't been serviced in almost 2 years.  Granted it sat in the garage for one year.  I knew the fluids were super low as well as the tire pressure.  They also recharged the battery to 100%.  I thought I needed new brakes but they said the brakes were just dirty from sitting.  So, I should get my car back tomorrow.  

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!