Saturday, May 8, 2021

BLOGIVERSARY & DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 Today is the 10 year anniversary of my blog!   The ten year anniversary present is tin.  So I guess tin foil it is.  It is crazy that I have been writing this blog for 10 years. 

 When I started this blog I was updating my friends and family about my rheumatoid arthritis and how I was doing.  Over the years it has evolved into living with rheumatoid arthritis.  I think it is important to talk about how to live with rheumatoid arthritis.  Sometimes the living is boring but that is life, right?! 

I have had blog projects, photo projects, happiness project and other blog activities to keep the blog interesting.  Currently I am attending a cooking course so that is my main focus.  Cooking good food and taking great pictures.  When I get out of my home when Covid is controlled, I will be taking more photographs.  I am getting back to my roots and my passion.  

Today I made Healthy Cookie Dough Dessert.  It is made out of chickpeas and peanut butter and it tastes like cookie dough.  I added chocolate chips.  

I spent another hour in the backyard weeding and cleaning up.  I am taking sections and clearing them out.  I figure it will take me a month of weekends to get most of the weeding done.  I tried to text the gardener again but she is AWOL.  I need to find another gardener I think.  

My shin splints are feeling better.  I took a bath and used my Jacuzzi jets for the first time in over two - three years.  Two of the jets didn't work much but I Googled why and I think I know why.  I am going to try during my next bath.  I forgot how much fun a Jacuzzi bath is. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!