Sunday, May 30, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED THIRY-THREE OF COOKING COURSE

 I watched the Indy 500 as is my Memorial Day Weekend tradition.  This year I was excited to see so many legends return to run the race.  My favorite Helio won for the 4th time.  So excited!  I usually do some task while the race is on since there is a lot of down time. This year I went through two bags of junk mail.  I am sure you are saying why did you go through it and not just recycle it?  I needed to make sure I was not throwing anything important away.  I kept like three important things.  But I cleared off a big space on my table.

Then I was on a tear so I wanted to make room for my air fryer and dehydrator in a cabinet.  I don't have room in my current cabinets so I needed to make room in a cabinet that has items in it.  So I moved three things to the garage, I moved two things to my living room cabinet, and moved a few things to my upper cabinets.  I still have three things I have to find a place for. They may fit in with the dehydrator but the dehydrator is waiting to be washed and I need to see how much space it is going to take up. My kitchen is too small to be a vegan chef!  

My savory herb granola came out great.  It is ready for the next part I have to make. Instead of making that next part, I made pizza!  I defrosted the pizza dough from when I made dough a month ago.  I added sauce, vegan cheese, mushrooms and black olives (and a few basil leaves).  



I sat out side and read my book for about one half hour.  It was super relaxing. 

That was my day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!