Wednesday, May 12, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 I went for my first walk by myself today. Lucky was off at the beach with the dog walker and I decided to go off for a quick walk.  I went on the same circle as I did with Lucky but this time there were many more people out and about.  I won't go at that time again.  It was during late lunch time.

I started the Raw Food Essentials chapter in the cooking course today.  I still have one recipe to make in the last chapter but I had to wait for one ingredient that was delivered tonight.  I made Raw Vegan Chocolate Brownie with Chocolate Ganache.  I am so surprised how good it is.  The ganache is so fantastic  that I want to swim in it. I have plenty left to eat for a few days.

For those of you wondering, it is made out of nuts, dates, cocoa powder, and sweetener.  Then added raisins, cocoa nibs, and nuts.

The solar panels are being installed tomorrow. I am charging electronics just in case the electricity gets turned off.  So exciting.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!