Tuesday, May 11, 2021

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXTEEN OF COOKING COURSE

 Lucky and I went for another walk.  I have been stretching every day to get rid of my shin splints.  This morning my shins felt back to normal and I stretched very well.  We went on a walk and then I stretched again.  So far so good no shin splints.

I made a Pre-Workout Green Smoothie today.  It contained bananas, spinach, matcha powder and cocoa powder.  It tasted very good.  I was much more careful to go easy with the greens this time.  A handful does not mean My handful.  

My car is not ready yet.  They need a part or two and it should be ready tomorrow.  It is an old car so parts are always hard to obtain.  My car is a 2002.  It turns 20 next year.  It still has less than 100,000 miles on it.  

The solar people contacted me and we have a tentative install date of this Thursday.  I am excited.  I need to plan tomorrow since I am sure my electricity will be turned off for some of the day.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!