Tuesday, January 1, 2019

WELCOME 2019!

Happy New Year!  The dogs did not let me sleep in for the new year, they got me up at 4:50am like normal.  Happi has not learned that the time changed, she thinks it is 5:50am.  I am working on getting her to sleep in one more hour.  I go back to sleep for a few more hours.

Since I fell asleep last night during Season 3 Episode 10 (the season finale) of The Man in the High Castle, I woke up and watched the season ending. 

I went to the movies to see The Favourite.  It was really good.  It is a period piece movie about a queen and two women who are vying for her attention and power.  It was funny and unique.  It reminded me of Victoria and Abdul not in the story line as much as the humor.

Tomorrow I go to get my crown put back on and I can eat regular food again.  I was unable to eat popcorn at the movies today. 

I am hoping the calendar I bought from Amazon shows up tomorrow.  I purchased a calendar since my free calendar from the City didn't show up this year.  I guess the city ran out of calendars. I was a little slow ordering my calendar this year.  Then when I went to the Mall, I bought a calendar 50% off.  The calendar from the Mall is this:

But the one I got through Amazon looks like this:


I have to wait until the Amazon calendar arrives to make my decision which calendar to put in my kitchen. 

I have not made any resolutions this year.  I need to think a but more about it.  I asked for an extension.  Ha ha.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!