Saturday, January 26, 2019

CLEAN BUT NOT PERFECT

I started cleaning the house today.  Nothing big.  I put the Roomba downstairs to vacuum the bedroom.  It always freaks the dogs out but it was a necessary task.  The house has not been cleaned in a long time due to my accident and the Shinrex shot.  Happi immediately runs outside to pee when she hears the Roomba and Lucky runs in her cage to hide.  Once Happi comes inside she jumps up on my bed to stare down at it while it runs around the room.  She has learned that she is safe on the bed.

I also picked up around the house.  I put things away and folded clothes.  The house looks almost passable.  Not perfect but passable.

My neighbor hangs decorations on his tree for every holiday.  I guess it is Chinese New Year.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!