Monday, December 31, 2018

PHOTO CHALLENGE PARTIE DEUX- DAY 31

Happy New Year!  Today was another day of relaxation.  I did call the dentist and find out that I am doing the right thing about my tooth.  Yesterday my crown fell off while I was eating.  I did not swallow the crown, thank goodness.  The dentist said that as long as I am not feeling pain, I can wait until Tuesday at 9 am to get it fixed.  I am good with that.

I have been binge watching The Man in the High Castle.  I started watching Season 3 but could not remember Season 2.  I think I watched it when I had meningitis.  I have very little recollection of a lot of important facts.  I finally got through Season 2 this morning and now I am into Season 3.

I decided to make roasted root vegetables.  I used celery root, rutabaga, potatoes, Parisian carrots, and beets.  So delicious.  I have some of the vegetables leftover so I can make some more in a day or so.

I am in for the evening with my tree lit up and my comfy new Sherpa socks on.  (Thanks nephew)

This is the last day of the Photo Challenge.  I actually had fun once I was not sick or dealing with a sick dog and could take interesting photos.   I hope you enjoyed the interesting photos.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!