Thursday, January 24, 2019

ORGANIZING AND REDECORATING MY OFFICE

A client's assistant has agreed to come to my house and help me organize and figure out how to redecorate my office.  My office is so not fung shui that I hate to use it or be in it.  Her space in their office is warm and inviting.  I want that.  She is coming to help me get that.

I realized today that I have been giving Happi 1/2 of the medicine I am supposed to be giving her.  Fractions were always hard for me.  I think I must have been out sick when the class learned fractions so when I came back, I never quite understood.  1/8th, 1/16th.  All confusing to me.  I was supposed to be giving her 1/8th of a teaspoon.  There is no 1/8th of a teaspoon measuring spoon.  Turns out I think I was giving her too little.  I think now I am giving her 1/18th of a teaspoon.  Now I have to wait two weeks to see if it makes a difference since I was under-medicating her.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!