Friday, January 4, 2019

TAKING DOWN CHRISTMAS

Is it wrong to still have Christmas decorations up in the house?  I am still enjoying the sparkling lights on my little fake Christmas tree and the lights on the fireplace.  It is nice to have all the glittery stuff around.  I guess it needs to come down sometime soon.

The dentist called today to see how I was doing.  My tooth hurts a bit when I drink cold water but that is it. 

I ran some errands today in preparation for the bad weather.  It is supposed to rain for 6 days starting tomorrow.  I am so not excited about that. 

The good news is that I checked and I don't have jury duty on Monday.  I have to check every day about the next day.  One day down.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!