Monday, January 14, 2019

TAKING A DAY TO RECOVER

I am taking another day to recover.  I still feel a little tired and my arm hurts.  With this cast I can't do very much.  Here's a list of things I can't do:
  • tie my shoes
  • blow my nose
  • zip zippers
  • button my jeans
  • wear a coat
  • wear long sleeves
  • hold anything in my left hand
  • drive with two hands (I have a manual transmission)
  • sweep the floor
  • type with two hands on a computer
  • of course, take a shower
I know there is more but that is a short list. So I have to wear sweat pants, slip on shoes and short sleeves.  I have to wrestle to get my bra on.

Anyway, that is why I am staying inside.  Tomorrow is the doctor's appointment and hopefully he will give me good news and take this cast off.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!