Thursday, January 17, 2019

LUCKY MEDICINE WARS

I took Lucky to the vet today. She acted perfectly fine. They checked her out. The doctor looked at the pictures of her bloody stool. They took a stool sample. They are testing her for Giardia and parasites. I will get the results tomorrow.

Meanwhile I have liquid Flagyl to give her twice a day. They wanted me to give her pills but I nixed that idea. She does not take pills well so liquid it is.

That started battle number 1. Getting her to take the medicine. I mixed it with her food and she would not eat the food. So I had to go to plan B. I got her cone and put it on. I held her cone and collar and when she growled I stuck her medicine in her mouth. It only took 20 min. Then she proceeded to spit it out all over the kitchen .

Oh goodness, 7 days of this!?

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!