Monday, January 28, 2019

FILLING IN THE CRACKS

I actually worked in my office all day today.  It was such a pleasure being in my office.  It was so clean and organized.  I have one 1" pile left to work on and then all the paper is gone. 

The handyman came today to work on some things.  The most important thing is the cracks in my plaster ceilings and walls.  The house settles and we have little earthquakes and that causes cracks in the plaster.  Plus in the last 6 months the city dug up and replaced the sewer lines and that was like an earthquake every few minutes for weeks. 




These are just samples of the cracks.  He spent the day patching and he comes on Wednesday sanding and painting. 

I can't wait until I see the doctor tomorrow.  My arm and hand are killing me.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!