Wednesday, January 16, 2019

I'LL BE HONEST

Okay, I 'll be honest.  I don't like the new apparatus.  It is bulky and kind of hurts.  I can't type with it on.  It feels too big.  I wear it when I leave the house but at home, I am careful with my hand.

I am just so happy to be able to do things again.  I can type and zipper.  I can wear real clothes.

I won't say my arm/elbow/wrist feels perfect.  It doesn't.  But it doesn't hurt enough to do anything about.  It is hard to tell if the pain in my arm is from wearing the cast or from the accident.  I guess time will tell.

I went to pick up Happi's medicine and ran into her doctor.  He told me her blood and urine tests all were great!  He thinks she is peeing because her stomach/intestines are bothering her.  He says she has a form of IBS and it is bothering her so much that she is drinking a lot of water and peeing.  I know she is drinking a lot of water again because I hear/see it.  So it makes sense she would be peeing a lot.  The question is why and what can be done about it.  He gave me a new medicine to put in her food.  It is bitter and he said she may not like it.

I fed her and she tried to eat around it but then she would have no food.  So she ate almost all of her food.  She left some.  Almost immediately she began having the most horrible gas.  I walked in the room and thought something died.  It was bad.  Plus her stomach was all upset, I could hear it rumbling and tumbling.  Poor thing.  I think we need to talk to the doctor tomorrow.  I hear her right now having a dream where she is running and her legs are moving.  So cute.

Well, it can't be a day in my house without another pet having problems.  Lucky didn't want to eat breakfast and then ate dinner.  Then she had bloody stools all over the house.  I called the vet and they said it was fine to bring her in tomorrow as long as she was not lethargic.  She is not lethargic.  I don't think we need to go to the ER tonight.  I am not sure what is wrong with her.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!