Sunday, January 6, 2019

ART ON THE WALLS II


I spent the day at the art store purchasing frames for my pictures. It was pouring rain so shopping was not a pleasant experience.

When I got home, I began cleaning the frames and glass and put the photos in the frames.  They really looked good. Even better than I thought they would.  Three of the frames had problems so I have to return them.

After I framed all the pictures, I walked around the house figuring out where I plan to hang the photos.  I am taking down old pictures/items and hanging my photos in their place.

I will no longer have empty walls.

I had a lovely unexpected phone call with my niece and nephew. It was sweet that they called me on the video phone.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!