Wednesday, January 30, 2019

PHYSICAL THERAPY

I called about physical therapy for my shoulder  It was going to be a month wait.  I told her it would be healed in a month!  She looked further and found an appointment in two weeks.  I have to go 2 times a week for 4 weeks.

Then I also have to go to occupational therapy for wrist.  Once again she said it would be at least a month wait.  I pressed and she found an appointment in two weeks.  Unfortunately they are not in the same location so I can't do them back to back.  One location only does hands and is booked up for shoulders.  I have to go to therapy 2 times a week for 4 weeks.  I wonder if I will have time to do anything else for a month but go to therapy.

I made soup earlier this week.  It turned out really good.  I had some chard that needed to be used before it went bad so I made Spring Bean and Chard Soup with Toasted Almond Pesto.  I did not make the pesto because I am not a huge fan of pesto and I didn't have any basil leaves or almonds.  The soup was SO tasty that I ate it in a few days.  This soup is a keeper.


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!