Thursday, May 19, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 262.  Woke up today with a urinary tract infection.  I was supposed to go to a meeting and have lunch with a friend but that was not going to happen.  Not when I have to pee every five seconds.  The UTI kept me up all night.  Poor Happi was annoyed that kept waking her up when I had to keep getting up.  She kept looking at me "What again?"

I called the doctor and he very nicely called in the medicine pretty quickly.  Then I called the pharmacist and she asked me if I needed the medicine now.  I said I have been in pain since 2 am, what is a little longer.  She said she would have it ready in 20 minutes!  They are very nice at my Walgreens.  I get enough prescriptions filled there.

That was pretty much all I did today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!