Friday, May 27, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 270.  I made a pizza today.  I have been thinking of making a pizza for days.  I bought the dough, the mushrooms and spinach.  I already had the cheese and sauce in the freezer.  I was so excited tonight when I made it.

There is nothing like a homemade pizza.  Well, there is a pizza parlor pizza but being a vegan it is hard to get one of those.  I like my homemade pizza better.  I learned to saute the spinach and mushrooms first and then it doesn't get soggy.

I also make enough to have it for a few days.  I just heat it up in the toaster oven.  Lunch or dinner for a day or two.

My neighbor came to look at the pond.  He has volunteered to help me with a type of cover to keep out raccoons, small animals and people.  That way I can put those poor fish back in.  I am slowly torturing them in this fish tank.  They wish I would put them back in the buckets!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!