Saturday, May 21, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 264.  I got a call from my dentist today. He is retiring.  Boo hoo.  When I moved to the West Coast, I had a dentist for a short time, he got in a bike accident and had to sell his practice.  That is when I got my current dentist.  I call him Dr. Puppy.  I can't remember why but I have been calling him that for at least 10 years.  He has been my dentist for 22 years.  I am sad he is retiring but happy he is moving on with his life.  He wrote me a special note and called to tell me ahead of receiving the note.  He said I am one of his most special patients.  I thought that was very nice.

The Preakness was so exciting to watch.  Nyquist didn't win but what an ending.  I can't wait for the Belmont Stakes.  

I finished my friends book.  If you like a good read and especially if you like fantasy adventure, read The Miyran Heir: Journey of the Marked by Rebecca P McCray.  It is a fabulous read and I could not put it down.  Fantasy Adventure is not really my thing but I found I was lost in the story. It was quite an adventure.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!