Monday, May 23, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 266.  I have been trying very hard to use more positive words with my dogs.  I have been trying to not use the word NO so much.  It is hard with dogs to stop using the word NO since with dogs you really only use one word commands.  Come, sit, down.

I am really trying to be more positive.  It has been a tough month to try and be positive but I am trying especially since I think I am having a flare.  I have been off Enbrel for 3 months and taking Plaquinel for about 1.5 months.  I feel the arthritis below the surface.  The stiffness, the pain.  Now I feel the fatigue.  I fell asleep at 2pm and then again at 9:30pm.  I was exhausted from doing nothing.  Yesterday I fell asleep at 3pm.  I also decreased my Prednisone intake to 7.5 mg.  I have been decreasing .5 mg every two weeks.  Maybe that is catching up to me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!