Thursday, May 12, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 255.  Today was a day with good news.

1) I got the results from my breast MRI.  I am all clear!  Good for another 6 months!  Yay!  The Power of the Tiara worked again.  That Tiara is a wonderful thing.

2) I got the call from the foster/adoption agency.  I have an appointment for my intake meeting next week.  I am really excited and happy.

The only concerning thing is that Lucky didn't want to eat this morning.  I called and made her an appointment at the doctor's office for tomorrow morning.  I just want to make sure her stitches in her mouth are healing well.  She seems fine other than not eating.  She has to feel really bad not to eat.

So basically a good day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!