Monday, February 29, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-TWO OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 182.  I think I over did it today.

In the morning I went to see my primary doctor.   He checked me over and told me it would take at least 2 weeks for me to start to feel normal again.  I can't drive or hold anything over 5 lbs.  I should not work full days until I feel I can, maybe in two weeks.  It may take a month for me to feel back to normal again.  If I push it to fast I could get Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 

I got a dog walker to come a few days this week to help out.  This will make me feel less of a burden on my neighbors.  He is very nice.

This afternoon I started to feel woozy and light headed and nauseous.  I knew then I overdid it.  I pushed too hard.  I should have taken a nap.  I need to learn to take it slow and easy.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!