Thursday, February 25, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 178.  Every day they say maybe you will go home today.  Then by the end of the day, I would ask if I was going home and the answer would be maybe tomorrow.

I would also ask if they knew what type of Meningitis I had.  "No, maybe tomorrow."  Luckily they were giving me morphine because with that numbing medicine I didn't care as much.

It is amazing how I became used to the nurses coming in every 2-3 hours to test my vitals.  I barely woke up.  I would just lift my arms, stick out my finger and open my mouth.  I just hated having to pee so often.  Especially since I had not changed my underwear in days.

Maybe tomorrow I will go home.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!