Saturday, February 6, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED FIFTY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 159.  I read that new clutter book "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" a while back. Today I began going through some clothes and getting rid of old and not used clothes.  I also folded the clothes I am keeping according to the instructions in the book.  I was skeptical at first.  I am no  longer skeptical.  I can clearly see all the items in that drawer because they are organized, uncluttered and upright.  The trick to her system is not just to get rid of items but to fold the items you keep and stack them upright so you can see all the items you have at all times.  I am a convert.  I can't wait to do all my drawers.

I thought I would post those photos of Super Bowl City.





Training: I rode 11.3 miles today on the stationary bike.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!