Thursday, February 18, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY-ONE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 171.  Today I went to a concert with my friend H and his friend P.  We went to see the Indigo Girls.  I estimated I have now seen the Indigo Girls five times.  We stood in the very front of the hall.  It has been a long time since I stood in the front of a concert.  I was worried I would not be able to stand that long but it was easier than I thought to stand for almost 4 hours.

Okay so one thing happened.  There was this really obnoxious girl who was talking loudly during the opening act (a folk singer) and then she wanted to push ahead of us.  I feel that if you want to get in the front, get in line early.  Don't arrive later and expect to get up front.  She kept pushing and I wanted to go to the bathroom during half time but I was afraid to move because she would have taken my spot.  My friends told me to go and they would watch my place.  Then the girl chimed in in a really obnoxious way that she would stand in my place so no one else would take my place.  Suuure!  I turned around and in a loud, East Coast voice I told her to back off.  I went to the bathroom and when I returned, she was gone.  My friends told me she high-tailed it out of there when I went to the bathroom.

Frankly I am a bit embarrassed that I yelled at her.  I just can't stand drunk people who are so obnoxious in a tight place.

The concert was lots of fun.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!