Sunday, February 14, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED SIXY-SEVEN OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 167.  Happy Valentine's Day! 
Today my friend D and her niece took me out for vegan ice cream.  It was fun.  The ice cream was delicious.  The vanilla ice cream tasted like vanilla bean, yum.

Later in the afternoon, I was walking to an event and a random guy handed me a rose and wished me a Happy Valentine's Day.  





I went to the 2016 Pillow Fight.  I have been to it before and taken photos but this year, I have my new fancy camera and decided to go and take really good photos.  I also thought since Valentine's Day was on the Sunday of President's weekend, there might be a smaller crowd.  I was right.  The crowd was smaller and seemed nicer.  The pillow fight seemed to go on a bit longer, too.  Every time a feather pillow burst open and the feathers flew into the air, the crowd went wild.  It was a pleasant way to spend 45 minutes.  I met some very nice people at the event.




On my way back from the pillow fight, I was on my way to get some take out food and I looked over and saw a friend J.  (not my other friend J)  He was eating at a restaurant and sitting in the window.  I stopped by and started speaking to him.  He invited me to sit down and eat with him.  I ended up having dinner and some great conversation with him.  

Valentine's Day with a rose, ice cream, pillow fight, and dinner with a friend.  Best Valentine's Day in years!  

No exercise except all the walking around town today.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!