Tuesday, March 1, 2016

DAY ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY-THREE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 183.


 Celebrate Good Times!  Why am I celebrating?  I am half-way through the Happiness Project!  I have been writing and participating in the Happiness Project for 6-months!!!  Yay!!

Today is the first day of March and the month of My Passions.

But first a recap of February and the month of Games I Want to Play.

  • Do things that make you happy.  - At the beginning of the month I did things that made me happy.  I went to the museum, I went to two concerts, dinner with a friend, movie, out for ice cream, went to a sing-a-long movie, lunch with a friend, the Superbowl.  I did a lot of things that made me happy.
  • Do things you have never done before. - went to a sing-a-long and by myself.  I went to the museum.
  • See Lots of movies - I went to two movies.  I wanted to go to more but I ended up in the hospital and that put a kink in my plans.
  • Continue to Blog as long as it makes you happy. - was very tired of writing this blog but I have a renewed energy.
  • Find someone to play board games - alas, I have no one play board games with.  I will continue trying...
  • Museums; Cultural things - I went to the museum.  I had play tickets that I missed because I was in the hospital.  Do rock concerts count?  I went to two. 
  • Take time for projects - It was a short month made shorter by spending a week in the hospital.  No dice here.
  • Train for the Bike Ride (I know it is not a game but it is time to start training for July!)  This was Play Wii more often.  I can do that too!  - I had to stop riding the bike when I got sick and then I was in the hospital.  Nothing more to say.
 March - My Passions

“You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

  • Visit places I have never been
  • Cook food (eat food) I have never been able
  • Take lots of pictures
  • Sit on a rock in a desert
  • Take a road trip or mini adventure
  • Camping, concerts, Things on the fly and unexpected
  • Just follow your passion
  • See the world!
I am ready to search for my passions once I feel better.

Health update:
Today I had a person come over to help me with some things.  She helped with taking out the trash, vacuuming the house, and some other small tasks that I can not do.  I also had another person come and walk the dogs.  He is going to walk the dogs for a while until I am feeling better.  I appreciated my neighbors doing it but I felt I had been taking advantage now that I was home so I hired someone to come two times a day.  The dogs are very happy.

I just have to rest more.  I had another episode where I got light headed and faint.  It is scary that it comes on so fast.  I will try to rest more.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!