Friday, October 19, 2012

UPDATE DAY

Today's post will be an update day. First, there were no hospital visits today. Although my friend B is still in the hospital while they figure out why she is so ill.

BRENDA RECOVERY: today was not a good day. Yesterday was a good day but today not so good. Just a sign that recovery is a bit up and a bit down. I keep reminding her that she had a major organ removed as well as pounds of unwanted fibroids.

ANKLE RECOVERY: I got a shot of stuff shot in my ankle last week and it has been feeling better. Today I feel some weird pinching beneath the skin that seems weird. I will soon resume PT.

BUMP ON MY CALF: It is a fat lobule. Don't know what to do with it but it isn't cancer so I am happy.

RAT SITUATION: now I am not saying the rat situation is solved but it seems to be better. While we were away on vacation and the dogs were boarded we put down bait traps. It didn't seem like any of the bait was touched but it doesn't take much to kill a rat, does it? I also found out our neighbors cat caught a very large rat and eviscerated it. Unfortunately the cat moved away. I wish there was a rent a cat place. At least the dogs are not running out the door on the hunt like they were before.

Well, those are the updates.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Bless you, everything comes at once. My prayers and thoughts are with you all.
    On a different note: in the UK we had a programe on tv about an exterminator and he a had a trained dog (Jack Russell) that would go in a house and sniff out and corner the rat and give it a godd shake. He was brilliant! Shame I can't ship him over to you.
    Hugs
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure wish you could ship me that dog! My dogs keep trying to catch a rat but one is too small and the other only has one front leg. She tries very hard but just can't seem to trap a rat!

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!