Tuesday, October 23, 2012

BACK ON THE SCALE

Okay, life is beginning to slow back down.  It is beginning to get back to normal.  Time to get back on the weight loss bandwagon.  I have been walking the dogs more frequently, trying to get in shape.  I have also been walking Brenda!  She needed to walk and I needed exercise!

This week I am going to start the stationary bike.  We have it in our "exercise area" in our garage.  I made this whole carpeted area in the garage that has our stationary bike, free weights, hula hoop, treadmill and pilates equipment.  There is even a TV and VCR/DVD player with cable.  I just have to get my lazy butt down there to use it!

If I would just make the time and go down and get on that stationary bike and ride for 30 minutes a day and then take the dogs out 1-2 times a day, I would see some results.  At this rate, I will not see any changes before my weigh-in in December.  I was supposed to lose 5-7 pounds in 3 months.

My ankle is still feeling really good.  I actually forget that it is supposed to hurt!  I am still wearing the sneakers but I have gone out twice with my clogs.  Just for a short distance.  It felt good to wear something other than sneakers.  I am SO tired of sneakers.

My goal this week is to get on the stationary bike a few times.

Weight update: 178.7 lbs  ugh...

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. The gym area in the garage sounds like a great idea particularly with DVDs to watch!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!