Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FINDING THE PERFECT BAG

This week I needed to shop for two bags. Ask any woman how hard it is to find the perfect bag. I have been looking for one of the bags for months.

First, I have been trying to find a leather bag in which to carry my iPad for a long time in vain. i have searched stores and the internet. either the bags are not right, the wrong size or TOO expensive. I need a bag for my iPad not because I am spoiled but for safety. I worry about it being stolen. Where I live people have been mugged for their smartphones and iPads, so I don't want to carry it out in the open. So I end up leaving it at home which contradicts why I bought it! I want to use it at doctors offices as well as blogging and recipes.

Second, my airline carry-on bag handle broke so I needed to buy another one. Luckily it didn't break running for a flight! That would have sucked!

My sister-in-law and I went on a shopping spree. In two days I bought a new carry-on bag with sturdier handles and a cool bag to carry my iPad. The black and brown photo is the iPad bag.

It was fun having someone to shop with. I went to a store where I had never seen so many bags, purses, pocketbooks, clutches, etc. in my life. It was eye opening. My sister-in-law helped me wade through an overwhelming experience.

Until tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I had a great time shopping too. It's always a huge relief to have found just the right bag. I've been through the frustrating experience of looking and looking and looking and still not finding a bag and it makes you sad and frustrated all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that black bad which I presume (hate assume) is the one for your Ipad :-) Yup, pretty thing it is!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!