Sunday, October 28, 2012

EXTREME STORM SANDY

It seems that Storm Sandy has began it's surge. It looks like it will hit landfall along the Jersey Coast. Right near my brother's home. Has he evacuated, you ask? Hell, no. He and his family are riding it out. They have water in the bathtubs, everything battened down and all electronics charged up. Now they are just waiting for it to pass on by.

They evacuated last time and they said it was more of a hassle getting out and coming back since they live on an inlet. Their house didn't even lose electricity!

This time they are riding it out with many of their neighbors. The rest if the family will be glued to the Weather Channel monitoring the progress of Storm Sandy.

Oh, by the way, I think I got a cold from a client. Okay, I can't be sure it was from her but Thursday she got something from her son who has bronchitis. She sounded horrible on Friday. I used her office on Friday and didn't wipe it down like I usually do. Last night I didn't feel right and this morning I woke up with a stuffed head and a cough. Not good. Sounds like a 48 hour incubation to me. I did my little chores and made some soup and took it easy today. I am not interested in staying ill.

The Giants just won the World Series! The celebration begins!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!