Thursday, October 4, 2012

POSTCARDS

People have been sending me postcards since I was a little girl. I have hundreds of postcards from all over the world. Friends and relatives know to send me postcards when they travel. Sometimes I take out the boxes and look at the postcards and remember people sending them to me. Some of the postcards are my postcards I sent to people and they saved them and gave them back to me for my collection. Some have my little girl handwriting on them. Since my dad traveled for business, he sent me postcards from all his destinations. Even now that he is retired he still sends me postcards from all his vacations.

I love the surprise of opening the mailbox and seeing a photo of some far off destination. This is why I send postcards to people. I want them get a surprise in the mail. I know I love getting postcards in the mail.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!