Monday, October 29, 2012

JUST A LITTLE SICK, AGAIN

Well, I have caught a cold or flu.  I went to see my gut doctor today and she heard my cough and called in my primary immediately.  They both listened to my chest and wrote a script for antibiotics.  I know some folks don't like to take the antibiotics but I have a history of pneumonia that comes on quickly.  I have to stop these types of cold/flu things really fast or I am down for the count. 

A few years ago I got a cough, it turned into a really bad cough that turned into bronchitis and then pneumonia.  Then I got some reaction from some medication.  I was sick for almost 4 months.  Don't want to go down that path again.  I always seem to get sick during October/November. Something about the change of season, I guess.

I can't wait to stop coughing!  I sound like a barking seal.  Every time I talk I start to cough.  Makes it hard to work.  I worked from home today and will tomorrow.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!